For those who are leaving later enjoy your lie in !!!
For first timers It is important to keep hydrated on the day and to eat a little and often .Jelly babies are good to replace lost sugars and Dioralyte sachets can replace sodium lost through sweating, (one sachet per 200ml water) Or just bring some salt and sugar to add to your water. Remember it is not a race, so pace yourself and you should be fine on the day.
Here is a prep list for the day (JUST IN CASE)
* Make sure your bike is roadworthy before the day of the cycle
* Check tyre pressures are ok.
* Make sure gears are working and chain is oiled
* Check brakes and cables are ok
* Check saddle height is correct
* Don't forget your bottle cage and saddle bag
* Mini pump and two spare tubes
* Good luck to all taking part and Safe cycling